Sole Society is quickly becoming one of my favorite online shoe stores! I’ve been seeing the Valentino Slingback for a while now in the fashion blogosphere and Style Pantry, one of my favorite fashion bloggers, wore them recently in a featured outfit. The story: I was checking my e-mail last week and I get a ton of e-mails from various stores persuading me to spend my last dime on whatever it is they’re selling. Anyway, I was browsing Sole Society’s selection and came across the “Margie Stud Pump” (photo above: bottom), which as you can see, resembles the Valentino Slingbacks (photo above: top).
As a semi-broke college student, I’m all for designer looks for less and good God, I love a well-crafted dupe! A lot of times, companies remake designer shoes, and a lot of times, they look cheap. No bueno. These shoes, which come in black, red, and citron, and go for $49.95, a far cry away from the Valentino’s which range from $895.00 to $1,295.00. Yikes!
If you happen to want to see/purchase the Valentino’s they come in variety of colours and styles.
1. All black with rhinestones from Neiman Marcus
2. All black patent from Saks Fifth Avenue
3. All Nude from Saks Fifth Avenue
4. Black and nude from Saks Fifth Avenue
5. Red and nude from Valentino.com
6. Black patent and nude from Valentino.com
7. Pink patent and nude from net-a-porter.com
Okay I’ll stop there 🙂 because I could go on and on.
Enjoy the day!