Coming to you live from my bed, here are this week’s items that are giving me life support. 🙂
- Tiger Pull-Over from smoooothclothing.com – Close your eyes, imagine that sweater with a thick black legging/leather leggings, some bad azz black ankle boots, and some chunky gold accessories…ooooweee!
- Charlotte Olympia Polly Leopard Pump from neimanmarcus.com – Listen, I feel like Charlotte Olympia shoes snatch wigs from the top of Christian Louboutin’s head. I don’t who invented the island platform, but I have come to associate it with her shoes and I think it’s absolutely gorgeous! Beyonce has been seen taking a stroll with Blue Ivy wearing her “cat faced leopard flats” and, as a leopard print fanatic, I couldn’t be any more elated.
- Beat Bracelet from boticca.com – Ain’t that cute? As I like to say, I have a certain insatiable lust for life, so I believe this is fitting for me.
- Cut Out Leopard Oxfords from forever21.com – I have never seen anything like these shoes before. I’m still staring at them.
- Miayet – Pleated hand-woven shorts from net-a-porter.com – The holidays are the time for bright shorts and the fabric these shorts are made of were hand-crafted in India. Fancy *pinkies up*. Lastly, I love the tailoring because it probably will make the pant fit better and of course, it adds some flair.
That’s all folks!