Happy Monday! or angry Monday for those of you who have to work (I feel you). I didn’t do a “This Week in Lust” post last week, so I’m making up for it today. Take a break from writing your 2013 resolutions and have a look at the are the insanely priced items I have chosen for this week.
- Black and Cream Graphic Dress by Sonia Rykiel from shoplesnouvelles.com – I wish this dress was black and white because the color cream always comes off as dingy to me *shrug*. Nevertheless, I love that it’s mod inspired and the assorted black stripes (especially at the top) are forgiving for heavy chested ones among us :). I love the “Paris” and “London” writing because they say “I’m fashionable”, but I don’t think the picture does this dress justice (see Rome Lanvin dress on mannequin vs Rome Lanvin dress on Kim K).
- Vanish Shades from nastygal.com – Remember Dwayne Wayne from the sitcom A Different World who rocked the round frame shades? #throwback. I feel like him (and Beyonce) when I thrown on my round frames.
- Christian Louboutin V-neck Patent Leather Pumps from net-a-porter.com – I don’t really see how this shoe could ever go wrong. It’s a modern day Mary Jane with a red bottom that is associated with Mr. Louboutin. Say it with me “long heels, red bottoms!”
- Chanel Vintage Logo Earrings from farfetch.com – These earrings are legit vintage from a company that tracks down designers, celebrities etc. and buys items from them. Chanel earrings can never be anything less than classic and classy, two words that can also describe the woman who made them household items for many, Coco Chanel.
- Prada Candy Perfume from macys.com – If you read my review of Madonna’s Truth or Dare Perfume, you would have seen me run on about how much I love perfume with vanilla notes in it. Released in August 2011, Candy also features notes of musk, and benzoin, but it also features caramel as its base note, which adds warmth and literally makes it smell like candy. 🙂
Thanks for reading!